Basileus Consilium Professional Services (PTY) Ltd
Investigations, Digital Forensics & Consultations
- Preparing management and financial reports from transactional data
- Searching for ghost employees and other payroll frauds
- Investigation of transactional data for accounts payable and accounts payable frauds
- Detection of shell companies and other billing schemes
- Reconciliation of digital voucher sales to accounts receivables in telecom and electricity companies
- Reconciliation of premiums and claims to the general ledger in insurance companies including health care companies
- Any other client specification
D & S
Forensic Investigation and related services
D&S Forensic Investigations is a privately owned, independent company that strive to contribute to the fight against crime in South Africa and abroad, with a special focus on Fraud and Corruption investigations in the corporate environment.
De Wet Ferreira aims to lead his team and to provide a professional, quick and efficient network of resources to any client that requires his services, in order to determine the truth regarding a specific incident or incidents they wish to have investigated, and to provide a detailed report with findings and recommendations to address the concern of the client.
Nepagetse Chartered Accountants is a privately owned firm conducting audit and forensic investigations.
It comprises of a team that is highly qualified, i.e., Chartered Accountants, legal experts and forensic investigators who are registered with various professional bodies such as SAICA and ACFE.
The team has a clear and absolute commitment to integrity and quality. This commitment is embedded in our culture, client service methodology and our approach to providing services.
Contact us on info@Nepagetse.com for the following services:
- Internal Audits;
- Probity Audits;
- Preparation and Review of Financial Statements;
- Risk Assessment and Training;
- Ethics and Fraud Prevention Training; and
- Forensic Investigations